[NFBCS] I am looking for a site to download braille tty from?

maurice-amines.com maurice at maurice-amines.com
Fri Jul 24 19:52:13 UTC 2020

Good afternoon, my septic lines out at all, I recently installed Ubuntu gnome Desktop into a virtual Machine on mine Mac. I was able abled to get Orca working. on the  virtual machine. Because I can read much better then I can hear, I want to try adding Braille tty to the  system. This we'll allow me to read, win I cannot here well enough to figure out what I need to do while using this system.

The reason why this is so important is  because I am  deaf blind. I would appreciate any suggestions, anyone would like to Post?

Please note the above text has been dictated to my computer by using apples built-in dictation software. As a result there may be errors in the above email. If you don't understand something, please ask me what my original intent was? I Will do everything that is possible to clear up any misunderstandings. Thank you four Reading this.

Sincerely Maurice Mines.