[NFBCS] I am looking for a site to download braille tty from?

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri Jul 24 22:04:54 UTC 2020

Hello,
You should be able to get brltty from any repo. On Ubuntu:

    root at SpongeBob:~# apt-get install brltty
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    The following additional packages will be installed:
       alsa-topology-conf alsa-ucm-conf libasound2 libasound2-data
    libbluetooth3 libbrlapi0.7 libgpm2 liblouis-data liblouis20
    libpcre2-32-0
    Suggested packages:
       brltty-speechd brltty-x11 console-braille libasound2-plugins
    alsa-utils gpm
       alsa-topology-conf alsa-ucm-conf brltty libasound2
    libasound2-data libbluetooth3 libbrlapi0.7 libgpm2 liblouis-data
    liblouis20
       libpcre2-32-0
    0 upgraded, 11 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
    Need to get 3856 kB/3885 kB of archives.
    After this operation, 19.7 MB of additional disk space will be used.
    Do you want to continue? [Y/n]

HTH,