[NFBCS] Captioning a Zoom meeting

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Thu Oct 15 17:23:48 UTC 2020

Hey Tracy,

The short answer is hiring a captioner.  There is some automated captioning, but most deaf-blind folks I've spoken with don't find this solution to be workable for them.

Hope that gets you started,

Jim

P.S. FYI, there is an NFB zoom moderators list that you can join, that might have more resources to answer this question.  Send Dave Andrews a request to join.