[NFBCS] Mozilla Firefox and Accessibility Testing

Harry Staley hstaley at nfbtx.org
Thu Apr 8 17:44:08 UTC 2021

Good morning;

I was speaking with a product manager friend of mine and he was expressing an interest in ensuring that Mozilla was accessible and usable across different screen readers. As a technical community I believe that this is an opportunity for us as a community to take advantage of this interest and test Firefox 89. I have it on good authority that any bugs found would be looked at as critical blockers and as such would receive priority in the queue for resolution because these bugs are critical due to the fact that they block us as users from using the product possibly with no other workarounds.

Please go to the below link and find the nightly releases and submitting tickets via the links under “See something that isn’t working? Let us know."
 https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/desktop/ <https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/desktop/>

Harry Staley
Treasurer

Texas Association of Blind Students