[NFBCS] Creating Adobe Fillable Forms with Jaws

natalieccharbonneau at gmail.com natalieccharbonneau at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 20:30:30 UTC 2021

Hello:

Can anyone point me to a good resource for creating Adobe forms with JAWS?
I'm not sure if it's user error, but I'm forced to navigate the Adobe menus
with my JAWS cursor and when I run the forms tool, I'm not seeing a way to
navigate the prompts to make edits to the form accessibly.

When I search for resources, all I'm finding is ways for sighted people to
make Adobe forms accessible, which I've tried anyway and run into issues
with JAWS being able to access all the steps (like above).

Any info appreciated.

Sincerely,

Natalie