[NFBCS] Trouble with email on laptop

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Apr 18 14:56:08 UTC 2021

Hi Reese.
Thanks.  I just did the test, but it looks to me like the laptop is faster than the desktop, and the desktop doesn't have a problem.

Ping MBPS desktop 11, laptop 15.
Download, desktop 9.15, laptop 13.22
Upload, desktop 35.90, laptop 35.76.

The laptop connects to other websites, though sometimes I get a message from Firefox that something is making it slow.
Tracy