[NFBCS] Trouble with email on laptop

Reece O'Bryan reeceobryan at icloud.com
Sun Apr 18 15:06:21 UTC 2021

Your ping and speeds are adequate and shouldn’t timeout. You aren’t running a torrent client or anything else that would devour your bandwidth? No browser add-ons, proxy or custom internet settings?
Try changing to Google or Cloudflare DNS and reinstall firefox.

Thank you,

-Reece O’Bryan
C: (502)-827-3724
1645 Parkway, Sevierville, TN 37862
thing in this email is the opinion of myself and does not reflect that of any organization or company I am affiliated with.
This email is confidential and if you weren’t the intended recipient  them please destroy this immediately.