[NFBCS] Subscribing to pythonvis at freelists.org

Nathaniel Schmidt schmidty2244 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 04:46:38 UTC 2021

HI,

Pythonvis is a legitimate mailing list: I am subscribed to it.  I think the
problem here is not finding the list, as the outlined process that produced
the problem indicates that an activation link was sent.  I haven't done it
for a while, so don't quote me on it.  But potentially the issue could be
that there is a CAPTCHA that was not solved, or maybe not all of the check
boxes were checked.  There should be two or three required checkboxes which
must be checked and then there is the Captcha and I believe there is an
alternative audio Captcha.

It was a pretty easy process from memory.  I've done it several times
without encountering any issues but maybe something has changed relatively
recently.

Also, this is probably just a typo but it is *freelists.org*, not frelists.

An alternative method -- and the one I imagine most people would probably
use -- is to send an email to pythonvis-request at freelists.org, with the word
"subscribe" (without quotation marks) in the subject line.

Nathaniel

Nathaniel Schmidt
Undergraduate student
Bachelor of Computer Science (S306)
School of Information Technology
Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment
Deakin University, Melbourne (Burwood) campus
https://sync.deakin.edu.au/profiles/student/njschmidt/

Std. ID: 220493627
E: njschmidt at deakin.edu.au
M: 0439591709