[NFBCS] Subscribing to pythonvis at freelists.org

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.org
Tue Jan 5 11:25:56 UTC 2021

Hello Nathaniel,

I tried the alternate procedure and received a message asking me to confirm by going to a URL. This brought up a web page that didn't respond in the way you described.
When I checked the box for agreeing  to the terms of service the page abruptly disappeared and a different one apeared.
I didn't receive an acknowledgement that I was subscribed and I haven't received any messages from the list.

John