[NFBCS] Subscribing to pythonvis at freelists.org

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.org
Tue Jan 5 11:14:37 UTC 2021

Hello Sarah,

pythonvis at freelists.org definitely exists. I was able to find its web page on freelists.org but the page didn't behave in a way that made sense.
If you go to http://www.freelists.org you will find a link to "finnd and join" this leads to a search box where you can type in the name of the list you are looking for. When I typed pythonvis, the page for the list came up. From past experience I was eexpecting a form asking for my email address
and requiring me to check boxes stating that I agreed with the terms of service and the privacy policy.
But the page seemed to jump around and I couldn't fill out the form.

Thanks,
John