[NFBCS] searching for text in PDF documents

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 21:24:10 UTC 2021

Curtis, Nancy and everyone, thanks so much for all of this information. I
am using the latest version of JAWS along with Adobe DC. I also checked the
option to read the entire document. Thanks for the reminder about the
insert control F JAWS find command. This will make my research far easier.
I know I can always count on my blind friends for help!!!
Best to all

--
Elizabeth Campbell