[NFBCS] OSX Questions

Michael McQuaid mickmcquaid at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 20:41:33 UTC 2021

Actually, steps 1 and 2 should be together: brew tap username/file
githublink

When I do brew install afterwards, it tells me that the tap has already
been installed, so I guess that does the installation. By the way, there is
nothing in the Applications folder. Things are installed into
/usr/local/Homebrew/Library/Taps and potentially symlinked to
/usr/local/bin.

I still have not figured out how to get the example you gave,
hephaest0s/usbkill, to work. Sorry about that.

- Mick