[NFBCS] change.org petition audio description

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at outlook.com
Tue Jun 15 03:48:53 UTC 2021

For my part, I try to tell developers what I want and how important the feature is to me. I assume if everyone else does the same then the developer will have a pretty good idea how popular a feature is and how important it is for their users and customers. If people get too fancy, trying to guess what other people want, then this could skew otherwise useful data for the developer or provider.

--
Christopher (AKA CJ)
Chaltain at Outlook