[NFBCS] windows 11

Jonesy Cee jones.cee7 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 26 16:30:46 UTC 2021

I’m not really sure what your problem is with windows or how to fix it, but I would think that a computer with those specs should be able to run windows. This doesn’t really help solve the problem with windows, but I would personally put Ubuntu Mate on it if I was having this issue.

“ Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.”
~ Helen Keller