[NFBCS] Posting Articles about Inaccessibility of Websites

Reece O'Bryan reeceobryan at icloud.com
Sat Mar 6 14:54:47 UTC 2021

I would suggest posting where they have the highest chances of being seen. Google, Yelp, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Amazon, their website itself, etc. Basically search The company name followed by, “review” on Google and Bing and go post it where you see the results. Give a very detailed description of exactly where the problem is so that they can fix it. If buttons are not labeled, then say that. If images do not have alternative text and your screen reader is just saying image or something else, then site alternative text needed with images.

I am currently working on a group to help address this issue if you would like to join,

https://www.facebook.com/groups/264386605073553/

Thank you,

-Reece O’Bryan
C: (502)-827-3724
1645 Parkway, Sevierville, TN 37862
thing in this email is the opinion of myself and does not reflect that of any organization or company I am affiliated with.
This email is confidential and if you weren’t the intended recipient  them please destroy this immediately.