[NFBCS] App Recommendations

Reece O'Bryan reeceobryan at icloud.com
Mon Mar 8 02:09:12 UTC 2021

Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations for any of the following websites / services that are accessible on iOS? I also have android, recommendations for that are welcome as well, but primarily use iOS.

Cryptocurrency Wallet
IRC client
Reddit
Matrix Client
App to access Facebook, messenger and Twitter that or not the official ones by the social networks themselves

Thank you,

-Reece O’Bryan
C: (502)-827-3724
1645 Parkway, Sevierville, TN 37862
thing in this email is the opinion of myself and does not reflect that of any organization or company I am affiliated with.
This email is confidential and if you weren’t the intended recipient  them please destroy this immediately.