[NFBCS] A few questions on front design apps

hina altaf hinaaltaf1983 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 17:21:55 UTC 2021

Hi experts,
My name is hina altaf. I am totally blind jaws user. I am taking a
front end design class and the software they are using is figma. Figma
is not very accessible with jaws. Do you know of any other alternative
that might help me create designs, logos, moodboards and mockups with
jaws?
Or is there any other way I can get the job done?
Next I will be taking javascript and any tips and techniques will be
appreciated on that as well and maybe if you have a resource for the
beginners I could start looking at before I take javascript?
Thanks.
Hina.