[NFBCS] A few questions on front design apps

Michael McQuaid mickmcquaid at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 18:42:17 UTC 2021

Hina -

The only  thing I can think of is Framer. I don't know if its interactive
interface is accessible but I do know that, at a more advanced level, it
allows you to use JavaScript, which can be done through an accessible IDE
such as Eclipse. I realize that may not help in your current situation
since you will be learning JavaScript later, but it may be worth giving the
interactive interface a try anyway. It is more mature than Figma, so it
*may* have addressed accessibility.  It only allows two free projects, but
you can reuse those.

- Mick