[NFBCS] {Spam?} RE: Extracting Website Links

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 19:56:55 UTC 2021

Greetings:

If you press Alt D to get to the address bar, the address is already
highlighted. Simply copy this to the clipboard. I am also using the Chromium
version of Microsoft Edge, and this strategy is working for me. If this is
not working for you, something else is going on, and this needs a bit of
exploration and study.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong