[Nfbf-l] newest chapter

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Sun Apr 19 00:16:07 UTC 2009

Hi all,
A very quick note, as my daughter just arrived from out of town.  Today,
Merry, Marion and I went to a Perkins Restaurant in Sarasota.   There we
formed the newest chapter of the NFBF!!  Rachel Jacobs of Sarasota is the
president.  It's called the Manisota Chapter, the combination of Sarasota
and Manatee County, which includes Bradington.  They have 20 members.  I
want to thank Merry and Marion for their invaluable assistence.  And a big
thanks to Rachel for her willingness to step up to this exciting challenge.
Will write more later.

Sherrill