[Nfbf-l] newest chapter

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 19 00:51:30 UTC 2009

Congrats on forming the new chapter! Terrific news!

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents

Please support Braille literacy and programs for our youth by sponsoring me in
the Motor City March for Independence! Better yet, join the team of the FL Parents of Blind Children!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/debbyb
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/fpobc