[Nfbf-l] Updated Amtrak Schedule & Fares

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 19 16:25:00 UTC 2009

Dear All,
    Since I had just checked the Amtrak schedule & fares for travel to Boca, it seemed different than the information I received the other day. Below are the current Amtrak schedule and fares.

Depart Tampa, Fla. Friday, May 22 12:45 pm
Arrive Deerfield Beach, Fla. at 4:53 pm

May 25
Depart Deerfield Beach  1:27 pm
Arrive Tampa, Fla. at 5:05 pm

Round trip fare: $51.00

>From jax

Leave Jacksonville, Fla. 7:15 am

Arrive Deerfield Beach at 4:53 pm

Round Trip Fare: $79.90

Hey, Jacksonville! This train would be the same one those of us from the left coast will be taking and passes through Winter Haven to pick up the Polk Chapter! We could all meet on the train!

Peace!

Marion

            Hey