[Nfbf-l] radio reading service

elizabeth McNally bethmac at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 25 16:05:19 UTC 2009

Joe,
 I did put the show on and tried to call in but was unable to get on the
air. I would have asked about the number of users for the radio reading
statewide as compared with Newsline. I do not know if the lady would have
had the answer but I would have had it for us with almost ten thousand
readers registered. We are first in the country. I am sorry that they did
not choose to take any out of the area calls. I believe that there must have
been others because all I got was a busy signal.

Have a wondweerful picnic next week and may it be very successful.

Betty