[Nfbf-l] radio reading service

Joe Minichiello jbmini at comcast.net
Mon Apr 27 11:03:24 UTC 2009

Betty thank you for listening I tried to make points without being overly
combative.
I thought she made misstatements concerning newsline, but she is trying to
keep her job.
all is well will call my state senator and Florida house rep to request that
the state doesn't fund the radio reading service. Would like to talk to you
soon concerning other issues. all is good.
Joe Minichiello, President
Greater Jacksonville Chapter
904-608-0105
jbmini at comcsast.net