[Nfbf-l] Hello from a new member

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 00:49:08 UTC 2009

Hello Adrijana, My name is Kirk Harmon and I welccome you to this site. I
was glad to see you pop up on our site and would love to hear more about you
as well as well as your country. If you would like to chat off site my
e-mail address is below! I hope you will enjoy chatting and learning about
the NFB from all of us on this site as it is very interesting at times! Your
friend in the cause,  Kirk