[Nfbf-l] Hello from a new member

taraprakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 03:30:53 UTC 2009

Hello Adrijana.

Welcome to this list. There are several other NFB lists which are not bound
by the constraints of nationality.
As about your saying "I am not an NFB member, because I live in another
country." I would say nothing stops you from being a member even if you are
not an American. We do have members attending annual conventions from other
countries, mostly from Canada. NFB recently has started a list serve for
international members, you might like to have a look in to it. Social
attitude towards blindness is a universal problem so you can join the cause
any time. May be you can start a chapter in Macedonia? I will love NFB to
change in to International Federation of the Blind.

I am sure you will have a good time on this list. Keep in touch.

TP