[Nfbf-l] National Convention to be Held in Orlando

Kori King kking74 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Dec 7 01:21:10 UTC 2009

When I heard this news from a friend on the phone the other day, at first I
told him he must be mistaken, because we haven't had a Florida city host a
national convention since Miami Beach in 1979 and I thought this news was
too good to be true. I told him he must've been thinking of ACB, because I
knew they just had theirs in Orlando this summer. He said no, he saw this on
an NFB list, and now I'm so happy to find this out for myself! Wow, how
awesome! Go, Florida!