[Nfbf-l] National Convention to be Held in Orlando

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 12:48:18 UTC 2009

Kori, I am glad to hear that you are enthused about NFBF hosting not only
one, but four national conventions. This is a time to pull together and
become a real team. We all need to realize that we are larger than just one
person's ego, one chapter, one division or one state. We are all part of the
National Federation of the Blind and the only way we can change what it
means to be blind is to go forward with a positive attitude and a
willingness to truly help blind people not only throughout Florida, but
throughout our organization. I look forward to all of us working together to
make these up-coming four national conventions the best the NFB has ever
seen. Together we can do that. Kori, thanks for spreading your excitement
about this wonderful opportunity to the rest of the list. Now let's join
with her NFBF and move forward.