[Nfbf-l] Thank you: Re: Communication is a two-way street

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Dec 8 19:18:14 UTC 2009

Amen, Mark.  The Nfbnet.org lists are meant to facilitate positive
dialogue.  All this attacking gets nowhere--fast!  Thanks, Dan, and all the
NFBFB crack staff.  Chill out, and think positive.  I didn't come on here
for personal attacks; this is not appropriate.

I, too, have been in a leadership position, and agree with Dan, Kirk, (I
can't believe I'm saying this!), and others.  Please think pleasant,
positive thoughts!

A Very Positive Eric
..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

Silver bells.

..

..

..

Silver bells.

..

..

It's Christmas time in your city!

..

..

Ring-a-ling!

..

..

..

Hear them ring!

..

..

Soon it will be,

Christmas Day!

..

..

Please look at the calendar and put a little holiday in your heart!

..

..

..

Happy Holidays from Eric in Los Angeles!