[Nfbf-l] My sincere apology!

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 23:54:20 UTC 2009

Dear all,
There is no law that the leadership cannot be questions or judged. God knows
that many of the membership has been by the leadership in the past. I think
we all need to take a deep breath and put a smile on our face and keep
going.
Holly

--
"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."
Walter A. Ward