[Nfbf-l] Election Results: Hernando-East Pasco County

davidw dwermuth1 at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 13 01:45:36 UTC 2009

Rick Brown,

To answer your first question, "member at large"

I have decided that it is better to serve the Blind-Low Vision Community
from the inside than the outside.

I will be working on a central location for all the Hernando-East Pasco
members to meet, just give me a bit of time to get this done.

I understand that David Bearden and Holly Schneider have worked your area
and we would appreciate you to spread the word the NFB of Florida is there
to have meetings.  Call me anytime,

David Wermuth
President-Hernando- East Pasco Chapter
352-593-4063