[Nfbf-l] Election Results: Hernando-East Pasco County

Rick brown rlbrown1 at verizon.net
Sun Dec 13 04:33:46 UTC 2009

We were not informed about a chapter meeting or elections. Perhaps some of
our people in this area wanted to run for positions. Right now we are
looking for a place to form a new chapter. From our understanding, your
chapter was in a bit of disarray. If you want to join counties, then we need
to have another election. As far as we know, nobody in Pasco knew of a
chapter election. This is unfair for you all to hold elections without
giving anyone a chance to attend your chapter. We have people in this area
who might be interested in attending a meeting. To the board, did you know
of this election being formed.