[Nfbf-l] Chapter Meeting-Hernando-East Pasco Chapter

Gloria Hicks glorianfb at irescue-tax.com
Mon Dec 14 03:33:15 UTC 2009

I want to offer my congratulations to the Hernando / East Pasco chapter.
That breakfast buffet really sounds good!

Now that you have a treasurer, don't forget to send me your 2010 dues. The
dues and chapter reports are due by April 1, but don't wait until the last
minute. I don't let an opportunity to remind the chapters to send dues and
report go by.

Gloria Mills Hicks TR
3708 W. Bay To Bay Blvd.
Tampa Florida 33629