[Nfbf-l] Chapter Meeting-Hernando-East Pasco Chapter

davidw dwermuth1 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 14 11:19:45 UTC 2009

Thank You Dloria,
We will send in our membership report and dues when we reach our goal of 20
new members.  We expect to reach this goal sometime in early January.  and
continue to grow until we are heard and listened to in the Hernando-East
Pasco county.  Transportation is my top concern and not to speak for our
officers and member's but they as well have their own primary concerns to
tackle and as a team we will tackle them one by one!

Sincerely,

David Wermuth
President  Hernando-East Pasco Chapter
352-593-4063