[Nfbf-l] Question about New Year's raffle

Gloria Hicks glorianfb at irescue-tax.com
Mon Dec 21 01:24:42 UTC 2009

Hi Kori,

I suspect you bought these tickets from Allen Bornstiein and he will be
mailing the stubs and the money to Tampa, where the drawing will be held on
New Year's Eve. I suggest that you put the name of your parents and a phone
number (your or theirs) on each stub, so that we may call you as soon as
possible. Yes, we will announce the winner and wining number on this list,
but if we have a phone number we can cal you right away.

Merry Christmas to you and a Happy New Year!

Gloria Mills Hicks TR
3708 W. Bay To Bay Blvd.
Tampa Florida 33629
813 837-1100