[Nfbf-l] Question about New Year's raffle

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Mon Dec 21 02:30:47 UTC 2009

Kori
We requested that all selling tickets collect at least a name and phone number. We will post the name and ticket number of the winner on the Florida Listserv and the Florida Leaders List. If you have the ticket numbers for your parents, please eamil me off list with that info and I will make sure we add that to their tickets.  We will make every effort to contact the winner. I also have a record of which chapters have what tickets. If anyone was sold tickets and not asked for a name and phone number, please email me off list with who sold you the tickets and your ticket numbers. we want to make sure the winner is notified on 12/31/09. Thanks for your support in this fundraiser.

Gina Minichiello
NFBF Board Member
NFBF Fundraising Committee Chairperson
Greater Jacksonville Chapter, Treasurer