[Nfbf-l] Special Pricing for KNFB Reader Mobile

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Wed Dec 30 17:10:45 UTC 2009

Happy Holidays to you too Michael.
Can I buy the N86 and transfer my Talkx and KNFB Reader Software?
Dwight

In a message dated 12/29/2009 10:12:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
info at michaelhingson.com writes:

Happy  Holidays,

The NFB and The Michael Hingson Group still are offering the  KnfbReader
Mobile at our end of year special price.  The Nokia  N82-based version with
either Talks or MobileSpeak is priced at $1,495.00,  $100 off its regular
price.  The Nokia N86-based configuration with  either Talks or MobileSpeak
costs $1,620.00, $150 off its regular  price.  If you wish to take advantage
of the special pricing please  contact Michael Hingson at (415) 827-4084 or
at info at michaelhingson.com or  by contacting any of our dealers.  A list of
dealers can be found on  the "how to purchase" page on our web  site,
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com.  If you wish pricing for a  Reader
using one of the other newly supported phones please contact Mike  Hingson.

Happy reading.

Mike Hingson

The Michael  Hingson Group
"Speaking with Vision"
Michael Hingson,  President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile,  visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com

Nfbf-l  mailing  list
Nfbf-l at nfbnet.org