[Nfbf-l] HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Thu Jan 1 04:49:25 UTC 2009

Dear NFBF Family,

It is only fitting that as the clock soon strikes midnight that I wish each
one of you a very Happy New Year! We have been busy in 2008 and I am certain
that 2009 will bring us many new challenges and opportunities.

Thank you for your dedication to the cause and for your friendship and
support. I am blessed to have so many friends within the NFBF and it is
truly an honor to serve as your president.

Thank you for your good work and for your spirit of volunteerism.

Kathy

Kathy Davis
President NFBF
kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com