[Nfbf-l] HAPPY NEW YEAR!

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Thu Jan 1 21:34:44 UTC 2009

My fellow NFB Family from the Frozen Tundra of Northwest Vancouver, I wish
all of you a wonderful New Year with all the warmth you can find. Patty Austin
Amanda and I,  wish you all the blessings the New Year brings and much hope
, happiness and good health.
Dwight

In a message dated 1/1/2009 12:15:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,