[Nfbf-l] Outlook compatibility patch

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jan 12 13:26:14 UTC 2009

Hi John,

I do know of a patch or plug in for allowing people to be able to open
Office 2007 documents in earlier versions of Office programs such as Excel
or Word.  I am not sure if it also covers Outlook though so I'll have to
investigate that.  Can you describe for me what kind of problem you are
having?  For example, can you read the message but parts of it seem to be
missing, or is it not readable at all.  I used to use Outlook 2003 and I was
able to read messages from Outlook 2007 fine.  I am now using Outlook 2007
so hopefully you will be able to read this message.

Thank you,
Jim Ellsworth