[Nfbf-l] Outlook compatibility patch

Holly Idler hbeanie at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 16:08:36 UTC 2009

Does anyone know how to get messages on Outlook Express and Window Mail
(Vista) on two different computers at the same time? My father has a new
computer and it has Vista on it. Vista uses Windows Mail instead of Outlook
Express. He has a laptop and two desk top computers within his house for
different uses. He would like to be able to check, read and store his
messages on all the computers not just the one with Vista. Any help would be
great.
Holly

--
"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."
Walter A. Ward