[Nfbf-l] cell hpone numbers

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 00:31:08 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I totally forgot about the need to formulate a cell phone list for National Convention. I realize this is last minute, but if those who see this e-mail and are attending or know of people attending convention could send their cell phone numbers to me, I will try to get a list together for distribution first thing in the morning, so those of you who are leaving tomorrow will hopefully have a cell phone list. I appreciate your cooperation and look forward to seeing all of you at National Convention and will greatly miss those who will not be there.

Here's my cell number, as well as the number for my 12-year-old son Rhett who will be attending with me.

Sherri Brun:  (407)312-4821
Rhett Brun:  (407)408-7246

There, I got it started. Now please add to it. Thank you.

Sherri Brun,
NFBF Secretary

Flmom2006 at gmail.com