[Nfbf-l] Cheating at the gas pumps!

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 05:36:54 UTC 2009

Dan, I agree with you  on your remarks! As far as the snopes site, I will
try to find the e-mails I recieved in reference to them and how they have
been debunked as you call it. I will send  it  to you and Jim when I do. I
wish you and Gloria a great time at National and wish I  could have been
able to attend. I have had so much travel behind me this year already and
much nore to go in the next few months it has kept me from being able to go.
Not to mention the construction going on at my home that is sinking the
money flow rather quickly right into the pits! LOL! On top orf all this, I
found out I need a new roof put on right away and have had to contract for
that as of yesterday!! GEEZ! Oh well, such is life! Take care and say hello
to Glloria for me. Your friend in the cause, KH