[Nfbf-l] [NFBF-Leaders] cell hpone numbers

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 3 02:30:54 UTC 2009

My cell phone number is:

(813)943-5544

Dan Hicks, President
NFBF

"If you are going to walk on thin ice,
 you might as well dance."
                        - Inuit Proverb
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gloria Hicks
  To: NFBF-Leaders at yahoogroups.com ; nfbf-l at nfbnet.org
  Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 8:51 PM
  Subject: RE: [NFBF-Leaders] cell hpone numbers

  Cell 813 340-9754

  Gloria Mills Hicks TR

  3708 W. Bay To Bay Blvd.

  Tampa Florida 33629

  813 837-1100

  From: NFBF-Leaders at yahoogroups.com [mailto:NFBF-Leaders at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Sherri
  Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 8:31 PM
  To: nfbf-l at nfbnet.org
  Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] cell hpone numbers

  Hello all,

  I totally forgot about the need to formulate a cell phone list for National Convention. I realize this is last minute, but if those who see this e-mail and are attending or know of people attending convention could send their cell phone numbers to me, I will try to get a list together for distribution first thing in the morning, so those of you who are leaving tomorrow will hopefully have a cell phone list. I appreciate your cooperation and look forward to seeing all of you at National Convention and will greatly miss those who will not be there.

  Here's my cell number, as well as the number for my 12-year-old son Rhett who will be attending with me.

  Sherri Brun:  (407)312-4821

  Rhett Brun:  (407)408-7246

  There, I got it started. Now please add to it. Thank you.

  Sherri Brun,

  NFBF Secretary

  Flmom2006 at gmail.com

  __._,_.___
  Messages in this topic (2) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
  MARKETPLACE
  Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other

  Visit Your Group
  Need traffic?
  Drive customers

  With search ads