[Nfbf-l] senior concerns committee

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 12 20:56:25 UTC 2009

Hi Joe:

I would be interested in serving on this committee.  Do you have my
off-list email address?  If not, I will send it to your email address
listed below.
Thanks,
Judy
Gainesville Chapter President

to grow this committee, and try to form a division. If you are interested
inn serving please contact me Joe Minichiello senior concerns chair via
email below, no later than 07/20/2009. I would like to submit names of
people to serve to President Dan Hicks so we can get started on the work of