[Nfbf-l] senior concerns committee

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 22:02:34 UTC 2009

Joe, I would love to help you out on this committee, however I am  so darn
busy on so  many other activities that I couldn't give you the focus I would
need to so as to be effective for it! I care deeply for seniors issues and
have worked through the Mayors office for many years here  to  improve there
lifestyles and quality as well. I wish you the very best! Your friend in the
cause, KH