[Nfbf-l] The 2009 NFB Convention is History!

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 05:45:23 UTC 2009

Carlos, I couldn't agree with you more! It is important to put differences
and egos aside and work together to make our NFB affiliate even stronger and
more dynamic than it already is. This holds true for individual chapters as
well. Let the passing of this year's convention be a new beginning for the
NFBF and let us all truly take our NFB pledge seriously and work together as
one part of the NFB family. Here's the pledge.

"          I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the National
Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity and security for
the blind, to support the policies and programs of the Federation, and to
abide by its constitution."

Sherri Brun