[Nfbf-l] no mail

Mark markspark at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 13 22:31:30 UTC 2009

Hello everyone.  I will be going on vacation later this week and flying up to northern Maine to visit my parents on Friday, July 17.  I will not be back until late Sunday, July 26.  I am letting people know so that nobody thinks I've disappeared from the list.  Also, I am wondering if there is a way to go no-mail while I am gone.  Also, Gloria, I am interested in joining the events committee.  Thank you.
Mark Tardif
You can't hug your loved ones with nuclear arms