[Nfbf-l] Fw: Governor's Commission on Disabilities Releases New Recommendations to Increase Access to Persons with Disabilities

Carlos J montas carlos.montas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 20:29:10 UTC 2009

Good afternoon fellow federationist's, the following is an announcement of the work of the governor's commission on disabilities. One of the things that I have pushed for during my time on the commission is the incorporation of the Braille bill that we have advocated for the last few years. another issue that I have advocated for has to do with a bill that would address the issue of accessible text books for blind college students. it is time for are legislative committee to swing in to action. Upon my return  at the end of August, I will begin to work on these issues. Message -----