[Nfbf-l] Chapter Bi-laws

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 2 17:17:26 UTC 2009

Sheila,
    Though I know Dan is quite capable of speaking for himself, I believe
what he said was that a Chapter doesn't necessarily need Bylaw, but it does
need a Constitution. Furthermore, the chapter Constitution must comply with
the Constitutions of the state affiliate and the NFB. The Chapter does need
its own constitution, however, in order to be a legitimate, legal chapter
and define such things as the name of the Chapter, the number of officers,
Board of Directors, and regular meetings, to name a few. HTH!

Marion Gwizdala